Wednesday 25 September 2013

Thermos Food Flask

After debating for months whether or not to put my daughter in a nursery, i finally decided to do it and found one with a great Ofsted report. From 9 months old she has been with the same childminder who i loved and most importantly my daughter did which made it easier, I've always had to provide a hot meal that would get heated up while she was there. I assumed this wold be the case with a nursery; but sadly this wasn't with the nursery i picked so i had to try to figure out a way to maintain her eating habits quickly. I took a trip to the range for some picture frames and stumbled across flasks and had a light bulb moment and thought 'that's it!!'. I could heat her food up before nursery started and transfer it into the flask which would keep it warm for up to 8 hours.....my baby WILL have a warm lunch after all :)
This particular one i purchased is specifically tailored for food, however you can put liquid in it too; at the top there is a built in spoon which folds down nice and neat which is handy.

This product is so versatile i can not rant about it enough, its made my life so much easier; you can even store baby food, warm water for a new born to warm formula up. Honestly the list is endless, plus it's only £9.99!!!! BARGAIN. You can snap this up pretty much anywhere but as i said i bought mine from the range. Hope this has been helpful xx









No comments:

Post a Comment