Friday 20 September 2013

60 second nail polish

Being a busy mum means I don't have a lot of time for myself so I need to be quick or wake up extra early to do anything. Anything that makes my life quick and easy with barely any time is always a huge bonus, so i was pleased to discover the rimmel 60second range. To be fair it's actually quite impressive, they have brought out a whole range of new colours which is always appealing. It really does soak into the nail quick and will need 2 coats or more for full coverage; the brush is extra thick so if you're really careful you can cover your nail in one neat stroke. I've had mine on for a week and there only now starting to chip and show signs of wear which is right up there with the quality of both Orly and OPI polishes; so this proves you don't have to spend a fortune, plus there currently on offer in boots for £2.19 which is a double bonus!! @rimmel



This particular shade is a pastel baby pink, I'm afraid i cant give you the name of the colour because for some reason it didn't have one. The Rimmel range is available pretty much everywhere, including boots, Superdrug, Tesco, and most department stores. I'm going to buy more shades and try them out as i'm that impressed with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment