Friday 9 May 2014

LVL Lashes

Goodbye eyelash perming, hello LVL Lashes; this stands for Length, Volume, and Lift. This treatment does the opposite to eyelash perming, it's aim is to enhance your natural lashes by straightening them rather than curling them. This helps to create longer and thicker lashes, firstly the lashes are straightened, then top and lower lashes are tinted. Overall the treatment takes up to 45 minutes and lasts up to 12 weeks depending on the individual.

Before/After
My lashes are very lifeless without mascara and to be honest over time continuous use of mascara is not great for them. For the 1st week to 2 after having this done I don't even wear mascara because they look so good and I just don't feel I need to. If you have not has this treatment done before, then you will require a patch test up to 48 hours prior. This treatment costs between £20 - £40 and it really is worth it, I feel it cuts down my makeup time with minimal effort and the bonus is it lasts ages.
Side View



Has anyone else tried this treatment??

No comments:

Post a Comment