Wednesday 16 October 2013

Matte Nail Polish

All things matte this season which I'm totally down with, i can finally match my matte lips with my nails :) I've been waiting anxiously for this to be released on the high street for a while now, and I have to say I am not disappointed. So far I've only come across Barry M (£3.99) but it won't be long before the rest jump on the new craze and I'll be frantically nabbing them off the shelves to go home and try :)



This particular shade is difficult to pin down as it looks different in various lights; it's a mix between purple, beige, grey, and brown all mixed in one. I was very impressed with the speed it dried in, making it similar to 60 second polishes without the status. Once dried it has a weird texture, not smooth but very dry like; initially it screams a shiny clear top coat as it looks like something is missing, but after a days wear you get used to it. I've seen a burgundy shade in this range that i want to try too, has anyone else tried Matte polishes yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment