Friday 20 December 2013

Shellac Nails

Going into the beauty parlor for me is like a kid in a candy shop, soooooo much choice I want it all!!!! I recently took a trip to France and I always have my nails done before I go away so I don't have to worry about them chipping or having to bring polish with me, just relax and enjoy my holiday with my family. Before I left I had a neutral shade on my hands, and a dark red on my toes............

Shellac Hands



Look how pretty, very pleased with them and the amazing girls that did them.  Shellac doesn't damage the nail, its very hard wearing and long lasting, grows out with the nail and depending on your nail growth every 2/3 weeks to have them redone. A lot cheaper than gels or acrylics ranging form £10 - £20 look out for salon monthly promotions for a better deal; so many different colours and styles to choose from.



Red Toes



For Christmas I have gone  for a santa red with a hint of sparkle which i'm loving as I have a matching red lippy which i cant wait to pair up at the weekend.........






Anyone else tried Shellac????????

Merry Christmas everyone XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment